More for your money, instantly! Access the digital edition to get the most out of your print subscription.
- Published on Tuesday, 22 October 2013 17:10
- Written by Lauren Thompson
ALL of our print subscribers receive free access to our digital edition. Are you taking advantage?
- Navigate directly to articles using an active table of contents
- Link directly to websites mentioned in articles and ads
- View video and audio files included with select articles
- Search the magazine for any word
- Save articles to a computer for offline reading
- Print pages
- Insert notes and bookmarks
- Share pages via e-mail
When you subscribe to the print version of Clavier Companion, we give you an email/password combination that allows you to access all of the features of our digital edition at no extra cost to you.
(Please note: If your e-mail and password do not work, it is likely due to the fact that we do not have your e-mail address on file. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an email/password combination.)
Accessing the digital edition is simple:
- Make sure you have your print copy of the magazine with the mailing label handy.
- Navigate to our website, www.claviercompanion.com. (Bookmark it for future reference!)
- Click READ on the Main Menu at the top of the homepage to read the current issue. For past issues, click on the submenu item, Past Issues.
- This is where the mailing label of your magazine is important! You will be directed to this login screen:
- For email, enter the email address you submitted when you subscribed to Clavier Companion.
- For password, enter the first 8 digits of your mailing label.
- Click Remember Me.
- Click Login.
Unless you clear your history on your browser, the Remember Me function will ensure that you do not have to log in each time you read the magazine. When we send emails with feature articles or link to an article on our Facebook page, your browser should take you right to that article in the digital edition.
Prefer to read your piano magazine on your iPad or iPhone? Click here to download our app. The email/password combination above will work for iOS devices as well.
Having trouble or want to send us a suggestion? Email email@example.com
What’s your favorite feature of the digital edition? Leave us a comment below (include your studio website if you like), and it may get featured on our Facebook page!
Lauren Thompson coordinates advertising for Clavier Companion and serves as Associate Director for The National Conference on Keyboard Pedagogy. She lives in Seattle, WA.